For the last ten years, as a family therapist and co-founder of The Family Dinner Project, I’ve talked to hundreds of families about their dinners. Most parents know about...
Introduction to warts: Contrary to well-established belief, the underside of a wart is smooth and round, and the entirety of warts is confined to the epidermis — the outermost...
If you had it to do over again, would you still give ADHD drugs to your child? About half of parents (52 percent) felt strongly that they would, according...
Introduction to scabies: A child has an itchy rash. Someone has called it eczema, or something like that, and a cortisone cream was prescribed. But the itching never improved....
Introduction to rotavirus: Rotavirus is extremely contagious. Daycares, preschools, and homes with young children are invisible forests of infection. The living, spreading virus remains active on human hands for...
Introduction The name ringworm survives from antiquity when doctors thought that this round rash was indeed caused by a worm. Now we know that this common skin infection has...
What is the treatment for pinkeye?
- What is a “Family Dinner,” anyway?
- Warts: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- ADHD, Drugs, and If You Knew Then…
- Scabies: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- Rotavirus A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- Ringworm: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis Treatment
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.