Dr. Greene, my sense of smell totally disappeared about seven months ago. I was very sick with a respiratory virus. My doctor put me on an antibiotic. A few...
If there’s one thing that kids have and adults don’t, it is the sense of wonder when encountering the world for the first time. In their early years, almost...
My baby is 14 months old and still isn't walking. She has never actually crawled, but she does scoot on her bottom. Should I be concerned?
My 10-year-old daughter wants a cell phone. She wants it bad. So bad that the other night I came home to the note pictured below.
In many ways, the eyes are the windows of the body. When children have itchy eyes, it can disrupt their days – and nights. Itchy eyes often distract kids...
In my 12.6 years of parenting, I have spent 8 of them breastfeeding my children. That’s 96 months, or 416 weeks, or 2,290 days. Two thousand two hundred ninety...
My daughter is 2 1/2 months old. She was born with a very large soft spot on her head, not the regular soft spot all babies are born...
- Smell Training: How to retrain the brain to smell
- Fun Family Activities for Preschoolers
- Delayed Walking
- Should pre-teens have cell phones? My 10-year-old thinks so.
- Itchy Eyes: Allergies are Crying Out for Attention
- What Happens When You’re Ready to Breastfeed But Your Baby Can’t?
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.