The question a lot of new parents ask when they have an unsettled baby that is spitting up is – how do I know if my baby has reflux?...
Introduction to Amblyopia: Sometimes even children with perfect eyes can’t see well. How can this be? What is Amblyopia? Practice makes perfect. Young eyes need practice in order for...
When summer sets in, lots of families head to the beach, lake, pool, and even the pond to cool off and enjoy the fresh waters. There are those who...
Summer is upon us once again, and parents are planning for their children’s days without a school schedule. Dreams of long afternoons filled with family, friends, freedom, and laughter...
There are a number of things to considering when planning a vacation with a food allergic family member. One of the first things you need to consider is where...
It’s taken a long time for science to quantify what mothers have always known: the skin of babies and toddlers is very different from the skin of older children...
More infants and children are bitten by mosquitoes than by any other insect. But parents often don’t notice the bites on babies and young children because they don’t look...
- A Mom’s Perspective on Baby Reflux & Lack of Sleep
- Amblyopia (Lazy eye): A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- Rowboats, Kayaks, Canoes, & Sailing: What parents need to know about boating safety
- Fostering A Passion for Reading
- Traveling With Food Allergies: Lodging
- Skin Damage Starts with Your Child’s First Sun Over-exposure
- Bug Off
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.