Dr. Greene, my sense of smell totally disappeared about seven months ago. I was very sick with a respiratory virus. My doctor put me on an antibiotic. A few...
I think my 3-year-old son has a mild case of convergent strabismus. How can this be treated?
Recently, I met with top scientists at the FDA in Rockville, Maryland, discussing among other things, breastfeeding. It was their collective opinion that breastfeeding offered psychological nurturing benefits,...
If there’s one thing that kids have and adults don’t, it is the sense of wonder when encountering the world for the first time. In their early years, almost...
For adults, vegetarianism can be a healthy dietary choice. With proper planning, most adults can get the same or better nutrients from a vegetarian diet that they get from...
Even though the flu is less dangerous than many think and the flu vaccine less dangerous than many think, factory farming of animals may continue to promote the creation...
Introduction to night terrors: Your little angel wakes up screaming in the middle of the night, calling for his mommy – but his mommy is right there, unrecognized. You...
- Smell Training: How to retrain the brain to smell
- Convergent Strabismus
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Fun Family Activities for Preschoolers
- What to Know About Vegetarian Diets for Children
- Can Changing Our Buying Habits Reduce the Risk of Another Pandemic Flu?
- Night Terrors: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.