What is a CT Scan? A machine whirs in an arc around a patient, snapping a rapid-fire series of x-rays from different angles. These x-ray snapshots are combined by...
When summer sets in, lots of families head to the beach, lake, pool, and even the pond to cool off and enjoy the fresh waters. There are those who...
Introduction to swimmer’s ear: Swimming can be a delight for children and for parents. Although water in the ear from swimming or bathing is not associated with most types...
Summertime is an ideal time to reinforce the past grade math concepts and pre-teach upcoming grade math concepts. Dyslexic, ADD, ADHD, struggling or average students can improve their math...
For adults, vegetarianism can be a healthy dietary choice. With proper planning, most adults can get the same or better nutrients from a vegetarian diet that they get from...
During pregnancy, every ounce of baby’s growing body after that very first single cell has come from her mother’s own body. The brain, the heart, the muscles are all built...
My daughter has very large tonsils with deep crevices. She has large numbers of small, hard lumps that she scrapes out. Her doctor said they were food particles...
- CTs, MRIs, Ultrasounds: Differences, Risk & Benefits
- Rowboats, Kayaks, Canoes, & Sailing: What parents need to know about boating safety
- Swimmer’s Ear: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- Summer Time + Math Practice = One Prepared Student
- What to Know About Vegetarian Diets for Children
- Eating for Two: A Guide to Mother’s Nutrition during Pregnancy
- Treating Tonsil Stones
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.