Reporters turn to our own Dr. Alan Greene for advice and information about family health issues. He has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal as well as every major parenting publication. He has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, CNN, The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, and NBC, CBS, and ABC Evening News. Below are a few sample interviews.
90 seconds to change the world @ TEDxBrussels
Rethinking the heart of health @ TEDxBrussels
Dr. Greene on Good Morning America Now “‘White Out’ White Rice Cereal”
- Concerns of Using Antibiotics in Meat – The Dr. Oz Show
- Hidden Dangers of Microwave Popcorn, Part 1 – The Dr. Oz Show
- Hidden Dangers of Microwave Popcorn, Part 2 – The Dr. Oz Show
- The Dangeous Chemicals You Don’t Know You’re Eating, Part 1 – The Dr. Oz Show
- The Hidden Chemicals You’re Feeding Your Kids — The Dr. Oz Show
- Fiber – Your Biggest Health Mistake – The Dr. Oz Show
- Why Children Are at Greatest Risk for Enterovirus D68 – The Dr. Oz Show
- Are Pesticides Making Your Kids Dumber? – The Dr. Oz Show
- Going Organic on a Budget – The Dr. Oz Show
- Chemicals in Your Environment – From Healthy Child Healthy World
- Detox Your Medicine Cabinet – ABC News
- Facts About Puberty – ABC News
Newspaper & Magazines
- The New York Times – For Three Years, Every Bite Organic
- USA Today – Parents Can Help Children Grow to Love Vegetables
- SF Examiner – Thanks for the Kudos!
- TIME – Growing Up Green
- NY Times Science Blog – A New You: Dr. Alan Greene on Parenting and Children’s Health
Blogs & Websites
- TIME – TIME with Dr. Greene
- HealthyChild.org – 4 Quick Questions About Toddler Development with Dr. Alan Greene – HealthChild
- Kids in the House – Parenting Resource
- Parents.com – Parenting and Pediatric Resource
Dr. Greene Quick Notes
Dr. Greene is a graduate of Princeton University and the University of California at San Francisco. Upon completion of his pediatric residency program at Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Northern California he served as Chief Resident. He entered primary care pediatrics in January 1993.
As a father of four, Dr. Greene has devoted himself to freely giving real answers to parents’ real questions — from questions about those all too common childhood conditions to those that address the most recent and rare pediatric illnesses. His answers combine cutting edge science, practical wisdom, warm empathy, and a deep respect for parents, children, and the environment. He is also an electrifying public speaker, and has personally touched many during his talks in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
In 2010 Dr. Greene founded the WhiteOut Movement to change how babies in the United States are fed. In 2012 he founded TICC TOCC – Transitioning Immediate Cord Clamping To Optimal Cord Clamping. He is also the founder of KidGlyphs iPhone app that provides a tool for young children to express themselves beyond their verbal skills while teaching them important language skills.