Savory Smoked Paprika Almonds Recipe
This recipes for smoked paprika almonds uses raw, organic almonds and plenty of yummy spices. These are a real treat to your taste buds. And as an extra bonus, your house smells wonderful after making these!
Savory Smoked Paprika Almonds Recipe Summary
- Cuisine: California Cuisine
- Course: Snack
- Skill Level: Easy
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups whole raw almonds
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Calories: 221
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat (I used my cast iron skillet, though any skillet will work).
- Add garlic to the skillet and saute for 3-5 minutes, until the garlic is almost brown. If your garlic begins to burn at any time, be sure to remove it or the burnt garlic flavor will ruin this dish.
- Add the smoked paprika, salt, chili and cayenne and stir to make a paste.
- Add the almonds and stir constantly until they are thoroughly coated.
- Continue toasting the almonds in the skillet until they are fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the nuts to cool in the pan.
Get Dr. Greene's Wellness Recommendations