- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 16 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6-8 mins
A flavorful side dish to add veggies to any meal.
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
1 ½ pounds green beans, washed and trimmed
1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil over the green beans.
- Toss with the garlic powder to distribute evenly
- Heat a grill, grill pan, or cast iron griddle over high heat.
- Arrange the beans in one layer (you may have to do two batches) and cook without turning until hot all the way through but still crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently turn the beans over and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.