- Makes: 8 Servings
- Ready In: 40 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
A tasty brunch favorite for those families with allergies. Also great as a snack and in lunchboxes!
This recipe is gluten-free. To learn morn about what gluten-free means, read Dr. Greene’s article here.
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 7g
- Sodium: 334mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 13g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 3/4 Cup blanched almond flour
1/4 Cup flax meal
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/3 Cup honey, organic
3 eggs (or for Egg-Free version, mix together 4 ½ teaspoons Ener G Egg Replacer with 6 Tbsp rice milk, and whisk until foamy)
3 Tbsp canola oil
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Cup raisins
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, flax meal, baking soda and salt.
- In a blender honey, eggs, oil and water on high speed until very smooth, at least 1 minute.
- Mix honey mixture into flour mixture and then add raisins.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin tins
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- Cool and serve.