- Makes: 1 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time:
Ginger soothes the tummy and warms the heart — making this a great recipe for mom’s with morning sickness!
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 12g
- Sodium: 145mg
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 18g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt, Vanilla
12 ounces Milk, Non-fat
2 tablespoons Crystalized Ginger
- Combine yogurt and 1/2 cup milk.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze over night.
- Pop yogurt-milk cubes out and put into blender.
- Add vanilla and the rest of the milk, and the banana.
- Blend until smoothy consistency.
- Add crystalized ginger a little at a time. Some people like a lot of ginger, some not so much, so taste as you go the first time you make this recipe.