- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time:
If you are a guacamole fan, this recipe is the one for you. It’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 32g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 53mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 1g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 ripe (soft but not mushy to the touch) avocados
1/4 sweet yellow onion, diced (you can use red instead if desired)
3 cherry tomatoes, diced
1 small handful of chopped cilantro
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 jalapeno, diced finely (if you want it spicy)
Sea salt to taste
1-2 limes juiced to taste
- Slice the avocados lengthwise around the seed.
- Gently hit blade of knife on the half of the avocado with the seed and twist - seed should come out easily.
- Either scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon or dice into segments in a crosshatch pattern and then remove with a spoon.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together with out smashing the avocado too much.
- Make sure to add the lime, it not only pops the flavor of the guacamole but it also keeps it from going brown.
- Serve with fresh tortilla chips or as a topping for any of your favorite Mexican dishes.