- Makes: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Carrots are super sweet when pureed. Adding tarragon, an herb typically used in French cooking, only enhances its naturally sweet flavor. Babies, quite simply, adore their carrots
- Calories: 49
- Fat: g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 7 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
1/8 cup fresh tarragon, chopped
1/2 cup water
- Steam carrots for approximately 10-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Using a hand blender, food processor fitted with steel blade or food mill puree carrots, tarragon, and 1/4 cup water.
- Continue to blend, adding in remaining water as necessary. For older babies, use less water and do not puree as finely.
- Leave carrots whole for the entire family to enjoy as a delicate, naturally sweet side dish!