- Makes: 3 dozen (12 Servings)
- Ready In: 25 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 15-20 mins
These wheat-free crackers contain protein, calcium, iron, and essential fatty acids.
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 19g
- Protein: 9g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 cup hulled sunflower seeds
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Oil a baking sheet. Grind seeds and oats to powder in food processor or blender.
- Place mixture in a bowl with remaining ingredients, and knead just until mixed.
- Place dough on prepared baking sheet.
- Roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Score into squares, and prick with fork.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Let crackers cool before removing from pan.