- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 13 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
This fresh sugar snap pea salad is just the perfect dish to start any meal.
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 109mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 10g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 pounds sugar snap peas, trimmed
4 red radishes, sliced thin
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 medium cucumber, sliced
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- While water is heating, fill a large bowl with ice and water.
- Place beans in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the peas with a slotted spoon and transfer the beans to the ice water.
- Lay a clean dish towel on the counter and, using a slotted spoon, transfer beans onto towel.
- Pat dry and pour peas into a large bowl.
- Stir in radishes, red onion, cucumber, feta cheese, vinegar, and olive oil.
- Toss gently.
- Serve immediately.