- Makes: 5-6 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5-10 mins
This is a fun and easy recipe to prepare and it makes breakfast extra special for those extra special days.
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 16g
- Sodium: 274mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 15g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 eggs
1 1/3 cup non fat milk
1 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
8-10 strawberries, stems removed and diced
1 tbsp sugar, more depending on the sweetness of the berries
Powdered sugar, sifted
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; use immersion blender (or whisk) to mix crepe batter thoroughly. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Heat a small non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray and using a small ladle, spoon about 3-4 tablespoons of crepe batter into the hot pan.
- Tilt the pan clockwise so that the batter spreads evenly over the bottom of the pan. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Most people only cook one side but I cook both.
- Combine the diced strawberries and the sugar together. Taste the berries and add more sugar if needed.
- Remove the crepe from the pan and place on a plate.
- Spread a bit of the strawberries down the center of the crepe.
- Roll and place on another plate for serving.
- Sprinkle the top with sifted powdered sugar and more strawberries. Eat immediately. Enjoy.