- Makes: 5 Servings
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time:
This fresh spring variation on raspberry vinaigrette makes a low-fat, high-taste topping for salads. Let it elevate a salad into a special-occasion meal by serving it over Red Sails lettuce, grated carrots, chickpeas, green onions, and raisins — topped with strawberry slices — as shown.
- Calories: 57
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 6 large strawberries, about 120 grams
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Rinse and hull strawberries (remove the leaves and where they attach to the berries).
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve within an hour or refrigerate.
- Keeps refrigerated for two or three days, but best served immediately.