- Makes: 6-8 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time:
This salad is delicious. The raspberries and pears are really sweet while the vinaigrette is a bit tart. The feta adds a nice creamy texture and the sunflower seeds give it a bit of a crunch. This is a light and flavorful salad that your whole family will really enjoy.
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 19g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 6g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Romaine Lettuce
Baby spinach leaves
Fresh pear, diced
Feta cheese (I used reduced fat)
Red onion, thinly sliced
1/3 cup canola oil
2 1/2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
1/2 tsp sugar
Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Taste the dressing, if it's too tart add a couple tablespoons of apple juice or a bit more sugar, to taste. I kept our dressing tart because the berries and pear were so sweet.
- Combine the romaine, spinach, pear, feta cheese, red onion and sunflower seeds.
- Top with a bit of salad dressing to taste then toss.
- Once the salad is dressed, add the raspberries and serve.