- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time:
Babies, toddlers, and adults alike will find this dish refreshing on a hot day, and kids think it’s fun to eat watermelon as a soup. Watermelon is packed with vitamins A and C and has powerful natural antioxidants that will nurture your baby. The soup’s colors are so beautiful that nobody can resist it!
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 20g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 pounds seedless watermelon, cubed
2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped, plus more for garnish
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1⁄4 cup crème fraîche
1 cup mango puree
- Place the watermelon, mint, lemon juice, ginger, and crème fraîche in a blender.
- Puree to a soup like mixture.
- Refrigerate and serve cold with a dollop of mango puree on top.
- Garnish with minced fresh mint.