- Makes: 1 medium sized loaf
- Ready In: 40 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30-35 mins
This bread makes terrific sandwiches Alternatively, this gluten-free bread is great toasted and spread with goat cheese (as in the photo above), nut butter or dipped in olive oil.
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 19g
- Sodium: 397mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
¾ cup arrowroot powder
¼ cup flax seed meal
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet.
- Pour batter into a well greased 7.5" x 3.5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.