- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 25 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
A tangy dish that’s sure to leave you feeling fresh and healthy. Not only is it tasty and good for you, it’s also gluten, dairy, egg, and nut free! No allergies are holding up dinner time now!
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 29g
- Sodium: 685mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 24g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 sea bass filets, 4-6 oz each
1 tsp: orange zest
2 mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
2 medium oranges, peeled, white pith removed, seeded, sectioned, coarsely chopped
1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 Cup cilantro, roughly chopped
3 Tbsp green onions, finely chopped
2 Tbsp lime juice
1/2 tsp ground cumin
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- In medium bowl, combine orange zest, mango pieces, orange pieces, chopped tomato, cilantro, green onions, lime juice, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat fish dry and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle cumin and salt and pepper, to taste, on each of the filets. Make sure to season both sides.
- Place fish on a greased baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes, then carefully flip each filet over. Broil for 5 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve salsa and its juices over the fish.
Print or email this post: