- Makes: 8 Pops (8 Servings)
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Rooibos is a very high antioxidant tea and really boosts your immune system. It is an herbal tea, which means there is no caffeine and is completely natural. Rooibos tea is completely pure, as it contains no additives, preservatives or colorants. These pops taste amazing and can be your kids new favorite.
- Calories: 27
- Protein: g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 3 Rooibos Red Tea bags
¼ cup agave nectar
1 whole grapefruit, squeezed
1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
½ lemon, squeezed
1 cup of ice
- Boil 4 cups of water on stove top and add in tea bags.
- Add agave nectar.
- Let simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Let cool to a luke warm state.
- Pour tea mixture into blender.
- Add in grapefruit juice, strawberries, lemon and ice and blend to a smooth texture.
- Pour mixture into chosen pop molds.
Print or email this post: