- Makes: 3 Servings
- Ready In: 21 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 11-13 mins
Peach-raspberry-açai yogurt is a bright and fun rainbow inspired recipe for you to enjoy!
- Calories: 67
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 11g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 yellow peaches1 tablespoon ground açai berries
- 1⁄4 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground wheat germ
- Wash raspberries. Steam for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the berries begin to break apart.
- Press the steamed berries through a fine sieve to deseed, collecting the juice and pulp in a mixing bowl. Scrape all of the berry pulp from bottom of the sieve into the bowl.
- Peel and pit the peaches. Cut the flesh into 1-inch pieces. Steam the peaches with the açai berries for 8 minutes, or until they are soft. Reserve the liquid from the steamer.
- Combine the peaches, berries, and deseeded raspberries in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add the reserved liquid a scant 1⁄8 cup at a time as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Transfer the peach mixture to a mixing bowl, add the yogurt, and whisk until fully combined.
Print or email this post: