- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 8 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3-5 mins
Your family will love the flavor of this scrumptious dish and you will love the ease and speed. Fresh carrots and French-cut green beans are nice accompaniments.
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 21g
- Sodium: 551mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 pound fish fillets (red snapper, sole, or other favorite)
¼ cup low-fat French dressing
3 tablespoons all-fruit orange pineapple jam
2 tablespoons dried onion powder
2 tablespoons water
¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Combine all ingredients except fish in a small bowl.
- Heat in microwave just until jam is melted, then stir well.
- Place fillets on nonstick baking pan coated with butter-flavored nonstick spray.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Pour sauce over the fish and serve immediately.