- Makes: 1 quart (4-6 Servings)
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time:
You can buy extra strawberries in the summer, when they’re in season, and freeze them so you can make this all year round. Just be sure to thaw frozen strawberries or the base will be too difficult to blend.
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 17g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla or strawberry yogurt (dairy or nondairy)
2 cups halved strawberries
2 tablespoons granulated sugar or agave syrup, if needed
- Combine the yogurt and strawberries in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste, if needed.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.