- Makes: 8 Servings
- Ready In: 35 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 25-30 mins
A family favorite, especially during the holidays.
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 5g
- Sodium: mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Sugar: 2g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
½ cup butter
- In a mixing bowl combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling. Form the mixture into a ball and knead till smooth.
- To make wedges, on an ungreased cookie sheet pat or roll the dough into an 8-inch circle.
- Using your fingers, press to make a scalloped edge.
- With a knife, cut circle into 16 pie-shape wedges.
- Leave wedges in circle shape.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bottom just starts to brown and center is set.
- Cut circle into wedges again while warm.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
- Remove from sheet; cool on a wire rack.