- Makes: 2 Pounds Dry Mix (18-24 Servings)
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 5-10 mins
This is a quick and easy way to make the family homemade pancakes. Mix this up and have enough to make several batches. Pair this recipe with some fresh berries, and you have yourself a delightful brunch!
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Sodium: 1102mg
- Carbohydrates: 39g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 6 cups flour
1 tablespoon salt
6 tablespoons baking powder
6 tablespoons sugar
2 cups powdered milk
- To Make Mix
- Mix well.
- Store in airtight container on cupboard shelf until you are ready to use.
- Combine 1 beaten egg
- 1 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups pancake mix
- Mix well, but do not over-stir.
- Cook pancakes on griddle or in large skillet until golden brown.
- Top with berries for a delicious morning treat.
Note: Try using whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour to add more fiber to and nutrients to your pancakes.