- Makes: 2 open faced sandwiches (1 Servings)
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time:
A simple, healthy recipe for Avocado Toast. I eat this before big days, because avocados are filled with healthy fats, which gives me a full feeling for hours.
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 23g
- Protein: 7g
- Sodium: 177mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 pieces whole grain bread
organic butter, softened
1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
1 Tbsp flax oil, hemp seed oil or extra virgin olive oil
sea salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Toast the bread.
- Butter the top side of each piece.
- Distribute diced avocado evenly over the two pieces.
- Gently smash with a fork.
- Drizzle oil over the avocado on both pieces.
- Sprinkle with sea salt & fresh cracked pepper. And enjoy!
Print or email this post: