- Makes: 8 ounces (1 Servings)
- Ready In: 8 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3-5 mins
This is a recipe for peppermint mocha using herbal coffee (much healthier), cocao powder, peppermint extract and whipped cream. The result? Well, let’s just say you will save some money now that you have a wholesome organic peppermint mocha recipe that you can make at home and don’t have to feel guilty afterwards! Now all you need is to find some organic, all-natural red sprinkles to put on the top and you will have Christmas in a cup.
- Calories: 249
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 8g
- Sodium: 82mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 28g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cocao powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons rapadura (dehydrated cane juice)
6 ounces whole milk
2 ounces strong brewed herbal coffee (I use teeccino)
a splash of peppermint extract
2 Tablespoons whipped cream
- Whisk together milk, cocao powder and rapadura in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When milk begins to steam take off of heat and pour into a mug.
- Add the herbal coffee and splash of peppermint extract.
- Top with a large dallop of organic whipped cream.