- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 40 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
Teach your kids to love Mushrooms! With the mushrooms hidden, your kids will learn to love the flavor without being scared away by the whole fungus aspect.
- Calories: 424
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 25g
- Sodium: 841mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 116mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, whole, chopped
1 medium carrot, shredded
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon savory dash pepper
1/2 cup catsup
1 medium egg
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into 6 individual loaves, keeping tops rounded.
- Place in a shallow baking pan leaving space between each loaf.
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Test for doneness before serving.