- Makes: 1 1/2 cups, 1 Tablespoon per Serving (24 Servings)
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time:
Spread this on your favorite whole grain bread for a festive treat.
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 29mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 8-oz. package low-fat cream cheese
1-2 Tbsp. low-fat milk
1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped blanched almonds or other nut
1/2 tsp. orange zest, preferably fresh
- Place cheese in a medium bowl and allow to soften at room temperature.
- Mash and work with a fork until texture is light enough to combine easily with other ingredients.
- Add milk gradually, adding just enough liquid so cheese becomes soft and easy to spread.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days ahead or let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend and mellow.
- Spread on slices of a whole-grain bread.