- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 28 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
Who doesn’t love deviled eggs? This recipe adds a little bit of curry, giving this classic party dish an Eastern Indian twist.
- Calories: 395
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 31g
- Sodium: 381mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 6 large eggs
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
Salt to taste
Paprika for garnish
Chopped fresh chives for garnish
Freshly cracked black pepper for garnish
- Put the eggs in a medium pot and add enough water to cover. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and cook for 13 minutes. Drain the eggs and rinse with cold water.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Gently remove the yolks and put them in a medium bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks and add the mayonnaise, mustard, and curry powder. Mix well and season with salt.
- Fill a reusable pastry bag with the yolk mixture and use it to fill the egg white halves. (Alternatively, use a small spoon.)
- Garnish each egg half with a sprinkling of paprika, chopped chive flowers, and freshly cracked pepper.