Spice up the dinner table with these scrumptious enchiladas.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 16g
- Sodium: 406mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 2g
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1 Cup Tomatoes, stewed
1/4 Cup Red pepper, chopped
1/2 Cup Black beans, cooked
2 tsp Chili powder
2 tsp Cumin, ground
1/4 Cup Jack cheese
4 Corn Tortillas
1/2 Cup Avocado, smashed
- Combine chicken breast, black beans, red pepper, ½ tsp chili powder, and ½ tsp cumin.
- Cook until peppers are tender and favors combine.
- Combine tomatoes, ½ tsp chili powder, and ½ tsp cumin and cook into a sauce.
- Put half the meat mixture in each tortilla, sprinkle cheese over meat mixture, and wrap leaving ends open.
- Place the enchiladas seam-side down baking dish. Cover with sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass) for 25 minutes.
- Top enchiladas with room temperature avocado before serving.