- Makes: 4-5 Servings
- Ready In: 1 hr 12 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr 2 mins
Everyone loves cheesy potatoes and this dish just might become your family favorite. They are wonderful fresh from the oven but can be made and put in the freezer for future use. Just put them in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Calories: 605
- Fat: 31g
- Protein: 11g
- Sodium: 259mg
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 4g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 baking potatoes, cleaned and dried
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup cream
1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon sour cream
6 cups spinach, cooked down and excess liquid squeezed out (or 1 package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400° F and adjust rack to middle position.
- Generously oil skins of potatoes with one tablespoon coconut oil and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until soft.
- Cut small slice off the top of potato, scoop out the flesh and place in a large bowl.
- Arrange empty shells on a baking sheet and place back in oven while you prepare the remaining ingredients of the dish.
- Add butter, dill, milk, cream, pepper, salt, sour cream, spinach, and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Mash together until combined and creamy.
- Remove shells from oven, turn oven to broil, and and spoon mixture into crisped shells.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and broil until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Note: These freeze very well. To reheat, simply heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 45-50 minutes.