- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10-13 mins
If you eat meat you can make this recipe using meat in a side dish portion. You will get enough protein this way and it will leave room in your tummy for the all-important vegetable.
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 28g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 12 ounces Flank Steak
2 tablespoons Lime Juice
1 cup Yellow Onion
1 cup Red Bell Pepper
2 cups Zucchini
1 1/2 teaspoons Chili, powder
1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- Slice steak into thin strips.
- Squeeze lime over steak and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- Cut vegetables into bite size pieces and combine them in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 teaspoon chili powder over the vegetables.
- Place vegetables on the grill. Cook for 6 - 7 minutes until first side is browned. Stir vegetables together on one half of the grill.
- Place steak on the open half of the grill. Cook 2 - 3 minutes per side until heated all the way through, but still juicy.
- Serve steak over grilled vegetables.