- Makes: 2 Servings
- Ready In: 8 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
America’s favorite vegetable is even better when it is served with this delicious fat-free dressing. It’s easy to make, keeps well in the refrigerator and is tasty on other vegetables as well.
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 281mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 bunch broccoli
½ cup seasoned rice vinegar
2 teaspoons stone-ground or Dijon-style mustard
1-2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- Break the broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- Peel the stems and slice them into ¼ inch thick rounds.
- Steam until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- While broccoli is steaming, whisk the dressing ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Add the steamed broccoli and toss to mix.
- Serve immediately.