- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 45 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35-45 mins
This is a great dish for weekend brunches when your whole family shares a leisurely morning meal. If you make it for a small group, anything left over can easily be warmed the next few mornings for a quick and nutritious breakfast.
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 13g
- Protein: 22g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 1/2 cup Broccoli
2 cups Spinach
1/4 cup Fresh Basil
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon Curshed Red Pepper Flakes
- Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Wash spinach thoroughly and remove stems.
- Coarsely chop fresh basil.
- Saute broccoli, spinach, and basil in olive oil until broccoli is tender and spinach is wilted. About 5 minutes.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add garlic powder and baking soda. Whisk until fluffy.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl with eggs and stir.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 pan baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to individual taste after serving.
Tip: Sauteing the vegetables before adding to the egg mixture speeds up cooking time and keeps the veggies tender.