- Makes: 9 Servings
- Ready In: 60 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45-50 mins
Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins.
This cake recipe is an egg and lactose free recipe.
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 262mg
- Carbohydrates: 30g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon salt 1 cup raw sugar or other sweetener 1/3 cup oil 4 ripe bananas, mashed (about 2 ½ cups_ ¼ cup water 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and oil together, then add the bananas and mash them.
- Stir in the water and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture along with the chopped walnuts, and stir to mix.
- Spread in a nonstick or lightly oil-sprayed 9 inch square baking pan, and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Print or email this post: