- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Just these few ingredients, a very hot oven (450 degrees), and MINIMAL cook time and you will find yourself (and your family) falling in love with Swiss chard or kale (oh you think that sounds crazy,but just you wait). Trust me, try it, and see how you feel.
- Calories: 70
- Protein: g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
1-2 heads Swiss chard, chopped in 1-2 inch strips with tough ribs removed
Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lay chopped chard out on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil until chard is lightly coated.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Roast for approximately five minutes.
Remove and drizzle with balsamic