- Makes: 2 Servings
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
There are millions of ways to use eggs – but I want to offer you a simple brunch idea. It takes longer than scrambling, or frying, but the pay off is huge and so yummy with an herb salad and piece of crusty bread.
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 30g
- Protein: 41g
- Sodium: 453mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 farm fresh organic eggs
1 tbls butter
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 ramekins with butter.
- Fill oven-proof dish with water to half the height of ramekin and place the ramekins in the dish.
- Carefully break 2 eggs in each ramekin.
- Salt and pepper the eggs and place dish with ramekins in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the whites are just set. Be careful not to over cook.
- Serve in ramekin with simple herb salad and some crusty bread.