- Makes: 2 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Fresh baby food to fit the season! Makes 2 servings. You will feel so good giving this to your special little one.
- Calories: 261
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 42g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 large pears (Bartlett is best)
1 tablespoon raisins 2 kiwifruits
- Peel and core the pears. Cut the pulp into 1-inch pieces.
- Steam the pears and raisins together for 10 minutes, or until the pears are soft. Reserve the liquid from the steamer.
- Peel and cut the kiwis into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine the pears, raisins, and kiwi in a food processor. Puree until the raisins are finely chopped. Add the reserved liquid in scant 1⁄8-cup increments to achieve the desired consistency.
Variation: Pear, blueberry, and raisin blend (summer). Blueberries are a wonderful natural antioxidant. This flavor combination is a huge hit with babies. It was my daughter’s absolute favorite blend. Simply swap out the kiwi for 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries!