- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 55 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 16g
- Protein: 17g
- Sodium: 600mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Teaspoon Oilve Oil
1/2 Cup Fresh or Canned Apricots
2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
1 Teaspoon Honey
- Chop apricots and place them in a saucepan.
- Using medium heat, cook apricots until they are reduced to a thick jam-like consistency. This takes 5 – 7 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent them from sticking. Use a fork to stir to help break down the apricots.
- Stir mustard and ginger into apricots.
- Add olive oil to lidded-skillet and heat to medium.
- Rinse chicken and place in a single layer in the skillet.
- Brush or spoon apricot mixture onto chicken.
- Cook until the chicken turns white on the bottom side.
- Turn the chicken over, spoon the apricot mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.