- Makes: 1 1/2 Cups (2 Servings)
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Layers of goodness make this tasty baby food something the whole family will enjoy.
- Calories: 121
- Fat: 3.79g
- Protein: 4.28g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Carbohydrates: 18.55g
- Fiber: 3.53g
- Sugar: 3.15g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1/8 Cup Raisins
1/2 Cups Hot Water
2 Teaspoons Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Fuji Apple Shredded
1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
1/4 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Whole Oats (3/4 Cup of oats when cooked)
- Pour the boiling water over raisins. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain the water from the raisins and set aside.
- Grind oats in blender. Set aside.
- Toast the sunflower and sesame seeds in a dry pan.
- Add the apples to the seeds and sauté until soft – about 3 minutes over medium heat – stirring constantly. Blend this mixture to a puree.
- Stir the water from the raisins into the oat powder.
- Stir in apple mixture and cinnamon.
- Puree raisins in a blender.
- Serve the warm apple, oat, cinnamon mixture on the bottom topped with the raisin puree on top.