Your kids will love these lemon kale chips. They are a healthy alternative to greasy chips from a bag. You can use curly kale (as in the photo above), or dino (lacinto) kale or any other type. As an added bonus, these are gluten free.
Lemon Kale Chips Recipe Summary
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 bunch kale (prepared and washed)
- 2 Tbls olive oli
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
- Calories: 73
- Protein: 1
- Fat: 7
- Sodium: 156
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop kale into ½ inch pieces.
- Place kale in a large bowl.
- With hands, massage oil, lemon juice and salt into kale.
- Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy.
- Cool and serve.
Get Dr. Greene's Wellness Recommendations
Sign up now for a delightful weekly email with insights for the whole family. Plus Dr. Greene's FREE Top 5 Wellness Tips For 2017.