There are millions of ways to use eggs – but I want to offer you a simple brunch idea. It takes longer than scrambling, or frying, but the pay off of this baked eggs recipe is huge and so yummy with an herb salad and piece of crusty bread.
Baked Eggs Recipe Summary
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Breakfast
- Skill Level: Easy
- 4 farm fresh organic eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Calories: 496
- Protein: 41
- Fat: 30
- Sodium: 453
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Sugar: 2
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 ramekins with butter.
- Fill oven-proof dish with water to half the height of ramekin and place the ramekins in the dish.
- Carefully break 2 eggs in each ramekin.
- Salt and pepper the eggs and place dish with ramekins in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the whites are just set. Be careful not to over cook.
- Serve in ramekin with simple herb salad and some crusty bread.
Get Dr. Greene's Wellness Recommendations
Sign up now for a delightful weekly email with insights for the whole family. Plus Dr. Greene's FREE Top 5 Wellness Tips For 2017.