If your children suffer from allergies, asthma, ADHD, hypersensitivity, cancer, diabetes, or a compromised immune system, then feel empowered and know that there are organization like greenschools, who can help you protect you children and others children while at school.
We have helped numerous schools move to green cleaning programs, reduce toxins at school, and improve wellness policies.
- Contact a non-profit organization or government agency that can help.
- Organize a team of key individuals that can affect school policy and change.
- Implement a green cleaning program
- Train all staff and custodial crews on environmental health, products, policies, and best practices.
- Get the word out!
- Involve students, teachers, administration, parents, community members, local politicians, local businesses, and anyone with a vested interest in the school and the greater community.
Please let us know how we can help you, and your school, provide a greener and healthier learning environment.
Your voice is important to us.
Let us know what some of the biggest issues you are running into in your school regarding environmental health. Also, please let us know what grade level is concerned and what state you are from so we can better serve your needs.
Please contact me, Robin Organ, Executive Director of greeneshcools, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Together, we can make The Green Difference!
Get Dr. Greene's Wellness Recommendations
Sign up now for a delightful weekly email with insights for the whole family. Plus Dr. Greene's FREE Top 5 Wellness Tips For 2017.