When summer sets in, lots of families head to the beach, lake, pool, and even the pond to cool off and enjoy the fresh waters. There are those who...
During pregnancy, every ounce of baby’s growing body after that very first single cell has come from her mother’s own body. The brain, the heart, the muscles are all built...
Why isn’t azithromycin supposed to be given to infants? I thought it was safe because of its low levels of side effects.
Listen to the Podcast or Read the Transcript [00:00:03] Hi I’m Dr. Alan Greene pediatrician and I’d like to talk with you tonight about The Brain Stage. [00:00:10] I...
My three-year-old son has a tendency toward major localized swelling following mosquito bites. I wonder if there is anything I should do to prevent or treat the swelling?...
My friend’s one-month old granddaughter has been diagnosed with CF. Of course they are heartsick, but I was wondering if you have any dietary advice and/or know of...
Dr. Greene, my sense of smell totally disappeared about seven months ago. I was very sick with a respiratory virus. My doctor put me on an antibiotic. A few...
- Rowboats, Kayaks, Canoes, & Sailing: What parents need to know about boating safety
- Eating for Two: A Guide to Mother’s Nutrition during Pregnancy
- Azithromycin and Infants
- The Brain Stage: The Power & Promise of The Cephalic Phase for Health
- Preventing and Treating Severe Mosquito Bites
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Right Nutrition Key to a Bright Future
- Smell Training: How to retrain the brain to smell
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.