In many ways, the eyes are the windows of the body. When children have itchy eyes, it can disrupt their days – and nights. Itchy eyes often distract kids...
We’ve previously mentioned the dangers of poison confusion with regular, safe products, especially where children are concerned. However, confusion isn’t the only way for exposure to poisonous toxins to...
Dr. Greene’s take on dirty diapers… There is no one right answer about your baby’s poop frequency, color, smell, and texture. Your baby’s poop is going to change over...
Dr. Greene’s take on great eating habits… What does mother goose have to do with getting kids to eat right? Researcher Konrad Lorentz showed that by replacing a mother...
Did you know that much of your baby’s blood is outside of it’s body at the moment of birth? And, that in the United States and Europe, this blood...
Losing a loved one is never easy. Having to explain the loss and help a child deal with it can be very difficult. Here are some suggestions for...
You may have been heard warnings about exposing young children to too much of the televised re-tellings of the tragic events. Teenagers, though, are at a different point in their...
- Itchy Eyes: Allergies are Crying Out for Attention
- National Poison Prevention Week and What it Means for You
- Let’s Talk Dirty… Diapers
- The Window of Opportunity for Teaching Your Kids Great Eating Habits
- The most important 90 seconds in EVERY pregnancy
- Helping Children Grieve
- Teens and Tragedy
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.