Did you know that much of your baby’s blood is outside of it’s body at the moment of birth? And, that in the United States and Europe, this blood...
Dr. Greene’s take on dirty diapers… There is no one right answer about your baby’s poop frequency, color, smell, and texture. Your baby’s poop is going to change...
Losing a loved one is never easy. Having to explain the loss and help a child deal with it can be very difficult. Here are some suggestions for...
You may have been heard warnings about exposing young children to too much of the televised re-tellings of the tragic events. Teenagers, though, are at a different point in their...
Eating for the Future With all that we know about tobacco, how can people still smoke? It’s easy. They’re enticed by big business; they enjoy it; it’s cool; and...
Liver We’re getting close to the part on chocolate, but first a word about liver. You’ll have noticed that many of the vitamins and elements needed in larger proportions...
Calories “Eating for two” is an oft-repeated phrase during pregnancy. But when it comes to the additional amount that women need to eat, it is more like eating for...
- The most important 90 seconds in EVERY pregnancy
- Let’s Talk Dirty… Diapers
- Helping Children Grieve
- Teens and Tragedy
- Eating for Two: A Guide to Mother’s Nutrition during Pregnancy – Part 13 – Eating for the Future
- Eating for Two: A Guide to Mother’s Nutrition during Pregnancy – Part 11 – Liver
- Eating for Two: A Guide to Mother’s Nutrition during Pregnancy – Part 10 – Calories
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.