We’ve previously mentioned the dangers of poison confusion with regular, safe products, especially where children are concerned. However, confusion isn’t the only way for exposure to poisonous toxins to...
Is it okay to give sleeping medications to young children if they can’t fall asleep?
Dr. Greene’s take on the household spray bottle… For years doctors have encouraged parents to store toxic household cleaning products in locked cabinets, out of sight and reach of...
My son just turned 4 and has what appears to my wife and I (and our child's urologist) to be the equivalent of a hidden/concealed penis. I am...
I received a great question from @ChowMamaStacie on Twitter (which was posed by @amanda by way of @kidappeal), “What do you say or do when kids make funny faces...
In many ways, the eyes are the windows of the body. When children have itchy eyes, it can disrupt their days – and nights. Itchy eyes often distract kids...
Claims that the MMR vaccine might cause inflammatory bowel disease or autism continue to haunt parents. I’m asked about the connection every week. The group that began the controversy,...
- National Poison Prevention Week and What it Means for You
- Using Sleeping Aid Medications for Children
- Danger in a Spray Bottle: Why It’s Time to Change Our Childproofing Strategy
- Learning Foods is Like Learning a Language
- Itchy Eyes: Allergies are Crying Out for Attention
- Fear, Measles, and Protecting our Kids
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.