Introduction to swimmer’s ear: Swimming can be a delight for children and for parents. Although water in the ear from swimming or bathing is not associated with most types...
My daughter has very large tonsils with deep crevices. She has large numbers of small, hard lumps that she scrapes out. Her doctor said they were food particles...
Dr. Greene, our 7 month old daughter Elise has had swollen lymph nodes in the back of her neck and head for about 3 months. They said that she...
My son, Jerimie, is seven years old. Ever since he was two he has developed a skin condition that looks similar to ringworm. We have taken him to...
Developing allergies is often hereditary, but that doesn’t mean you can’t develop them over time — even if nobody in your family has them. According to the Asthma and...
Listen to the Podcast or Read the Transcript [00:00:03] Hi I’m Dr. Alan Greene pediatrician and I’d like to talk with you tonight about The Brain Stage. [00:00:10] I...
When summer sets in, lots of families head to the beach, lake, pool, and even the pond to cool off and enjoy the fresh waters. There are those who...
- Swimmer’s Ear: A-to-Z Guide from Diagnosis to Treatment to Prevention
- Treating Tonsil Stones
- Swollen Lymph Nodes: Normal, infection or malignancy?
- Ringworm Look-Alikes
- Eco-Friendly Ideas to Reduce Environmental Allergies at Home
- The Brain Stage: The Power & Promise of The Cephalic Phase for Health
- Rowboats, Kayaks, Canoes, & Sailing: What parents need to know about boating safety
Featured Videos of Dr. Greene
- Rethinking the heart of health: Dr. Alan Greene at TEDxBerkeley
- Dr. Greene at TEDx Brussels
- A message for my mother
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene, MD
- Dr. Greene at Purple Day
- 90 Seconds to Change the World -- TICC TOCC
- Earth Friendly Products & Healthy Child Healthy World Awards 2011
- Chemicals In Your Environment
- Plastic - What's Your Number?
- Eating Organic
Books by Dr. Alan Greene
Feeding Baby Green: The Earth Friendly Program for Healthy, Safe Nutrition During Pregnancy, Childhood and Beyond
This unique guide includes advice on how to transform a baby's eating habits that will positively impact their health & development for the rest of their lives. Dr. Greene has included everything a parent needs to know about creating healthy, nutritious meals that help avoid childhood obesity & prevent childhood disease.
In this illustrated and easy-to-use guide, noted pediatrician Dr. Alan Greene, a leading voice of the green baby movement, advises parents how to make healthy green choices for pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care—from feeding your baby the best food available to using medicines wisely.