- Makes: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Zucchini is an easy to grow vegetable that keeps giving and giving, and then giving some more. Need something quick for dinner? These Zucchini pancakes are a great way to use up some of this abundant vegetable in a fun and healthy alternative to pancakes.
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 medium zucchini, shredded and drained
3 medium red onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 eggs, lightly beaten
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/3 cup feta or farmer’s cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon oregano ½ teaspoon basil
- Combine the zucchini with onions, garlic, eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, flour oregano, and basil.
- Mix well.
- Over medium-high heat, prepare a nonstick skillet with nonstick butter-flavored spray.
- Drop zucchini mixture by one tablespoon at a time (this makes a small pancake).
- Cook about one minute, then turn over to brown on other side, about one minute.
- Serve immediately or freeze.