- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 14 mins
- Prep Time: 4-24 hours mins
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
A yummy recipe to bring the Asian flavor into your home.
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 20g
- Protein: 19g
- Sodium: 586mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
½ cup Saki or dry white wine
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons chopped, pared fresh ginger root
2 tablespoons sugar
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1 ½ pounds skinless chicken thighs
- Combine saki, soy sauce, ginger, sugar and garlic in blender.
- Whirl until blended.
- Strain through fine-mesh sieve into plastic food storage bag; discard solids.
- Score smooth side of each chicken thigh with shape knife into ½ inch diamond pattern.
- Add chicken to marinade and seal bag.
- Refrigerate 4 to 24 hours; turning occasionally.
- Cook chicken either on bbq grill or under broiler until done.