- Makes: 16-20 Servings
- Ready In: 30 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
Made with whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, and raisins, these are pretty darn healthy as far as cookies go. They are made without eggs so it makes a yummy dough you can feel safe about snacking on. They are also lactose free!
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 ½ cup raw sugar or other sweetener
4 tablespoons flaxseeds
1 ½ cup water
1 ¾ cup solid pack canned pumpkin
1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Blend flaxseeds and one cup water in a blender for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture has the consistency of beaten egg white.
- Add to the dry ingredients, along with the pumpkin, remaining water, and raisins.
- Mix until just combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a nonstick or lightly oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet with a spatula and place on a rack to cool.
- Store in an air tight container.