- Makes: 1 Servings
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time:
This sandwich takes minutes to make and tastes fantastic. You will love the combination of the crisp seeded bagel thin topped with the creamy cheese, flavorful basil, and the soft tomato. Seasoning the top of the sandwich halves with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper is an important step that makes the sandwich extra delicious.
- Calories: 175
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 152mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 5g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 seeded bagel thin, toasted
1 wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese
1 tomato, sliced
Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Toast your bagel then spread the cheese evenly over both slices of bagel.
- Top the cheese with basil leaves then the tomato slices.
- Season the top with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.